We have an Urgent Requirement for one of our Prestigious Client in Qatar. Send your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com"
Position : " Assistant Maintenance Manager "
Location : Qatar
Experience : Min 10yrs
Salary :8000QAR - 10000 QAR including food
- 40 50 years old
- A degree in civil engineering from a reputed university is must.
- A certification in facility management would be an added advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Valid Middle East driving license is required.
- Ideal candidate should have relevant experience to a minimum of 10 years out of which 3-5 years in Middle East in rendering the services of;
- Building and grounds maintenance;
- Health and safety;
- Procurement and contract management;
- Space management;
- Utilities and communications infrastructure;
- Crisis management.
- Should ensure all the services rendered under Facility Management in an effective / professional manner.
- Should be cost conscious and would be able to manage the team in an efficient way.
- Should have managed a team of up to 100 workers of various categories / nationalities.
- The candidate shall be able to manage spontaneous requirement from the client and should be a strong and instant decision maker.
- Candidates having previous experience in hospitality field /stadiums will be given preference.
- Salary: From QR 8,000 - 10,000/- (Negotiable) plus Company Accommodation & Transportation.
- Medical & Other benefits will be provided as per Qatar Labour law.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time