We have an Urgent for "Sr. Chemical Engineer" for one of Our Prestigious Client in UAE.
Interested candidates can share your resume at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : " Sr. Chemical Engineer"
Location : UAE
Qualification: - Chemical Engineering
Experience : minimum 8 years experience (UAE Experience) and who can take the initiative to implement the procedures in a new Plant
Salary : Negotiable
- Candidate must be well experienced in this field as a Chemical Engineer and must join hands to develop the Plant with his ideas and experience in this field. (Mandatory)
- The Chemical Engineer will be skilled in all aspects of chemical engineering including process computer simulation, development, equipment sizing and specification. Also have hands-on experience in making sure that standards of quality are met while production costs are kept as low as possible. Proven ability to use applied research and problem-solving skills for establishing the root cause of any chemical-related failure, as well as heading any investigations. He will have direct responsibility for solving the practical problems in the manufacture and use of the companies products. Also in overall charge of the laboratory, conducting tests on different materials in order to determine the safety, danger or capability of a certain material before any testing is made. . (Mandatory)
- Working closely with process chemists and chemical technicians to ensure maximum output levels and the efficient running of the production facility.
- Will be involved full time on the mixture and production of paint products.
- Attending all process safety reviews as necessary and making sure that all agreed recommendations are adhered to.
- Estimating production cost reports for senior managers.
- Initiate weekly progress meetings with other members of the development team.
- Involved in researching ways to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes.
- Participating in incident investigations.
- Preparing plant layout, equipment list, capital cost estimate and operating cost estimate.
- Developing process chemistry.
- Deciding on the most effective arrangement of operations for mixing, crushing and heat transfer etc.
- Conducting experiments and calculating temperature and pressure during the industrial process.
- Providing technical expertise, leadership and direction to various work groups.
- Developing strict safety guidelines are making sure they are adhered to.
- Involved in building small-scale models of the actual processing facilities.
- Reviewing and approving drawings and assembly layouts.
- Advising on which plant and machinery will be the most efficient.
- Supervising production lines.
- Interacting with regulatory agencies and authorized inspectors to ensure regulatory compliance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time